"Achieving financial goals means long-term planning."
As a statutory auditor (licensed audit expert according to Art. 727b OR), we audit the annual accounts. We prepare explanatory reports and check consolidated financial statements as well as capital reductions and increases as well as formation reports. The implementation and monitoring of liquidations, reorganizations and mergers of companies as well as the preparation of company valuations and appraisals are also part of our services.
We offer you reliable security with regard to your annual accounts and assess the financial opportunities and risks for you individually and practically from a holistic perspective.
- Limited revision
- Establishment audit for contributions in kind or acquisitions in kind
- Examination of conditional and authorized capital increases
- Capital reduction test
- Examination of premature distribution of equity in the event of liquidation
- Examination of interim balance sheets in the event of loss of capital and over-indebtedness
- Special audits in connection with the merger law
- Due diligence when purchasing a company